What is Managed WordPress Hosting?
Managed WordPress hosting is a relatively new technology developed in order to provide hassle-free hosting services specifically to the ever-increasing WordPress users.
It is a WordPress-specific hosting service that hosts only WordPress based websites.
Managed WordPress hosting services take care of most of the technical tasks of your WordPress website including CMS updates, automatic updates, security, website performance etc.
They offer dedicated customer support which makes managed WordPress hosting an ideal solution.
Although Managed WordPress hosting services are costlier than Shared hosting plans, it is worth the cost if you consider the ease of use and time they save.
We at Smart Connexion technologies (a proud Kinsta affiliate partner) recommend Kinsta as one of the best options if you are looking for Managed WordPress Hosting.
Why would you choose Managed WordPress hosting?
You would choose Managed Word Press hosting when:
- You want to focus on running your business. Rather work "on-your-business" than "in-your-business". Do what you are good at and do not worry about the technical stuff like automatic site- and WordPress updates, and automatic daily and weekly backups.
- You prefer great support provided by real WordPress experts with lots of experience rather than someone who is reading a support manual.
- Your website is growing rapidly or you are a growing business and you want your hosting platform to be able to grow with you.
- Your website is experiencing traffic spikes. WordPress hosting servers are configured specially for WordPress. They are blazing fast even when your website gets a lot of traffic.
- You want a website with built-in security. Managed WordPress Hosting platforms have a very tight security layer that actively scans for malware and block all hacking attempts.
- "Things must just work". You may be a business without much technical knowledge that just want their WordPress website to work with no hassle.
- Your business websites can’t afford to be offline. No matter how much traffic your site gets, your website will probably never go down.
Are you looking for managed WordPress Hosting alternatives - then look no further! Click on the links below to look at Kinsta as an alternative for WP Engine, SiteGround or Flywheel.
Kinsta offers unlimited free migrations from WP Engine or Flywheel. Otherwise, the number of migrations depends on your plan.
When you look at pricing you always have to look at value for money. You have to ask questions like:
- Is there a money-back guarantee?
- How easy is it to upgrade or downgrade?
- How long will I be tied into my contract?
- Do I get a discount if I pay annually?
- How do refunds work?
- Are the plans flexible?
- Are there any optional extras in the pricing plans to make it worth my while?
As a Kinsta affiliate partner we are very excited to report that Kinsta answers all the questions positively. Look at this:
- Kinsta provides a 30 day money-back guarantee.
- It is very easy to upgrade or downgrade your plan.
- No fixed term contracts
- 2 months free if you pay yearly
- Instant prorated refunds
- The most flexible plans in the industry. See the example of the Starter, Pro, Business 1 and Business 2 plans below.
- Optional extras:
- Choose one of the 24 Google Cloud Platform regional data centers for each of your sites.
- They have expert WordPress developers will help you out with any issues you may have.
- Highly secure network with active/passive security protocols, firewalls, daily backups, uptime checks and more.
- Lightning speed - Nginx, LXD containers, PHP 7.4, and MariaDB on Google Cloud Platform.
- Staging areas for development, testing or tweaking and tuning - all in a single click.
- Powerful administration that is packed full of great features and is easy to use.
Not convinced yet - Have a look at the Kinsta client reviews!
The best way to measure a hosting company is to see what their clients say - large and small. We have discovered that Kinsta hosts thousands of businesses all around the globe. It varies from high-traffic blogs, high-volume agencies, and universities to Fortune 500 companies. They all trust Kinsta to give them the speed and stability they need 24/7. Click here to look at their case studies and comments.